The Tula Foundation is looking for talented individuals to be part of our team, working to support the needs of scientists, technicians, and research partners. At Tula, we encourage a flexible and proactive attitude that lends itself to a varied and diverse work environment.
From time to time we have specific jobs to fill. Even if there are no current openings listed, if you are well qualified in one of these areas, we encourage you to send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com and note the area of interest that applies to you.
Following are the areas we typically recruit:
- Genomics laboratory specialists – MSc with significant genomics laboratory experience
- Geospatial specialists – MSc in geography with training in geomatics, GIS, etc
- Ecology/oceanography field/data technicians – We look for people able to bridge the gap between field data acquisition and sophisticated data management. MSc in related field plus demonstrated analytical capability. Experience with R, MATLAB, or formal computing languages and applications an asset
- Full stack developers – BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering, oceanography, or a related discipline
- Data science & data visualization – BSc in computer science with an interest in designing user-focused scientific applications